Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.cleverlylaundry.com.
2. We use the following cookies
2.1 Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the administration and operation of our Site. Some cookies that we use are necessary for our Site to function properly and to enable you to move around the Site and use its features. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site].
2.2 Analytical/performance cookies. We may also use an analytics service provider (including Google Analytics) for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about the use of the Site by using cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. The information generated relating to the Site may be used to create reports about the use of the Site and the analytics service provider will also store this information].
2.3 Functionality cookies. In addition, we may also use functional cookies that allow our Site to remember choices you have made in relation to the Site to provide a more personalised by remembering your preferences (for example, remembering your password) and enhanced user experience by delivering content specific to your interests].
2.4 Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose].
4. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
2. Contacting us
2.1 Cleverly Laundry Limited will be the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us or that we collect from you when you use our Site. We are a company registered in England with registered no. 10009054 with registered offices at Fleming Court Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO50 9PD. For more information about us please visit the Site.
Address: Cleverly Laundry c/-
Level 9, The Quadrant
1 William Street, Perth 6000 AUSTRALIA
3. The information that we collect from you on the Site
3.1. We will collect any information that you provide to us when you contact us via phone, email, or through our Site. This information may include your name, email address, password, billing and delivery addresses, payment information and phone number, which will be used for providing the services to you, processing any order you place with us, contacting you with further information about our services or improving the Site, and any such feedback may be introduced in any of Cleverly Laundry Limited ’s Site(s).
3.2. We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us. For example, if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
3.4. We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. We may also engage third parties to operate websites on our behalf; these entities may collect information directly from you about your visits to the site on our behalf.
3.5. We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us for specific purposes. For example, we might receive information about you from third parties if you have indicated to that third party that you would like to hear from us, with more information about our Products and other services.
4. Use of your information
In addition to the specific uses set out in section 3 above, we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner;
- to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, such as information about the Site and services provided to you by us at that time;
- to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to contact you, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our services;
- to develop, improve the Site to improve your browsing and viewing experience;
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be able to be used to identify any individual user;
- to provide you with marketing communications by electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about our products, services, events, which you have requested to be sent;
- to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, and
- for security purposes.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to a third party for marketing purposes, so that they can provide you with marketing communications by post and/or electronic means (such as email, SMS and/or MMS) about their own products, services, events, special discounts and offers, which you have requested to be sent, or which may be of interest to you where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to any affiliate or third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services or products that you have requested through the site which may be provided by such affiliates or third parties such as Scenic Technology Corporation (a Delaware Corporation with business address at 66 Saratoga Blvd., Devens, MA 01810, trading as Quiet Logistics );
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
- to any person to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law (including without limitation to any court, regulator or other relevant authority).
6. Third party content, websites and contributors
Our Site may contain content and links to other websites and microsites that are operated by third parties. In addition, advertisements contained on our Site may operate as links to that advertiser’s website, and such advertisers and third parties may also use and place cookies on your computer.
7. Security and data retention
We employ appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or any unlawful processing of any personal information about you that we hold. We will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide any services to you or for a reasonable period or as long as the law otherwise permits.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and although we employ appropriate technological and organisational security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet.
8. International data transfers
8.1. The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored in Australia. In addition, our service providers may provide data processing services on our behalf. These companies may be located in, or use IT equipment located in the USA and Australia, countries outside the European Economic Area or different to that in which your information is collected. Where this is the case, we will take steps to ensure that your information receives an equivalent level of protection.
8.2. Our main office is in Australia, your information may be processed in United Kingdom and other locations globally, including the USA where it may be subject to access requests from governments, courts or law enforcement in the United States.
8.3. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
9. Your rights
9.1. You are entitled to know what personal data we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. In certain limited circumstances, you may also be entitled to request that we delete certain information that we hold about you.
9.2. If you have any questions about the personal information that we hold about you or would like to make any requests in relation to it, please contact us using the contact information provided in section 2 above.
9.3. Where we are entitled by applicable law to charge a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you, we will let you know, and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request.
9.4. You may request that we cease sending you any marketing information at any time by notifying us in writing or following any “unsubscribe” instructions included in any marketing communications which we send to you.